The 8th IEEE NFV-SDN conference, which will take place in Arizona, invites proposals for one full-day or two half-day workshops to be held on Nov. 14, 2022 at the start of the main technical program. The purpose of the workshops is to complement the main conference program with forums to exchange expertise on technical aspects, development, integration, as well as standardization efforts on particularly focused areas of interest within the frame of the NFV-SDN conference. We strongly encourage proposal from both industry and academia alike.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Each IEEE NFV-SDN workshop proposal in a single PDF file must include:
- Name and abbreviation of the workshop
- Names, addresses, and a short bio of the workshop organizing committee (OC) chairs
- A brief description of the technical focus of the workshop, its motivation and its potential to complement the conference topics.
- The Technical Program Committee (TPC) and Organizing Committee (OC) roster.
- The planned format of the workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively and interactive discussions.
- Publicity and advertising plan to attract paper submissions and attendees.
- A draft of a 1-page Call for Papers (CfP) including title, description, topics and important dates.
Submitted Workshop proposals should not exceed 2 pages plus the 1-page CfP, and should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Kurt Tutschku, BTH, Sweden
Larry Horner, Intel, USA
Antonio de la Oliva, University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain
Paolo Casari, University of Trento, Italy
Dewang Gedia, Cisco Systems, USA
|Workshop proposal submission:|
|Notification of acceptance:|
|Camera-ready submission deadline for workshop papers:||October 09, 2022|